Saturday, April 7, 2007

Ears First?

This caused me a little chuckle. It concerns me that someone would bite the bum of the bunny first. Whatever!

My children are getting older and I think that this is the last year that I am buying chocolate bunnies. First of all, this is not what Easter is about. I will address that in tomorrow's blog. Secondly, I can't believe how much we actually get suckered into spending on this chocolate stupidity. It is not just chocolate bunnies now you can buy chocolate anything. It's ridiculous. Chocolate Spiderman? Thirdly, who needs this much chocolate. It goes straight to the body parts that do not need any enhancing. And no teenager needs more sugar. At least not my children.


So good-bye chocolate bunnies. Good-bye Easter baskets. No more Easter egg hunts................What am I saying? I will be a grandmother someday however, until that glorious day. I am boycotting chocolate Easter confectioneries. That includes those addicting jelly beans and malted milk eggs too. Bah humbug!!!!!!

No comments: