Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Confident of one thing!

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 NASB

Have you ever felt the movement of God so heavily that it almost makes a low hum. Not a audible sound, but a rumbling in your spirit that God is perfecting His good work. I see Him moving in lives all around me. I see Him moving hearts closer to Him. I hear people asking questions about Him that I never thought I would hear. God is on the move. He is pursuing people everywhere. My heart is pounding at the pure adventure of it all. What a privilege it is to be apart of what He is doing. It is also a scary place to be in if you just look at it from the world's view. But with God all things are possible. He fed 5000 in one sitting from just a few fish and loaves. He can provide for us with more besides.

I am confident in my God. He has a plan and He will see it come to pass.

The God of the impossible. The God who uses the ordinary simple people. The God of adventure. The God who is pleased by my faith.

You are a faithful God. I will trust You absolutely......

No comments: