Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod!

This is my friend Michelle. She always makes me laugh. She is from England for those of you that don't know her. She is our drama queen and our dancing queen as far as that goes. She has the best accent. Having a Kansas twang myself I love to hear her read the Bible. We often mock the way she says words like body- I don't even know how to type how she says it.

You know how when you are with someone a lot you will pick up their phrases or little sayings well.......every once in a while this Kansas girl says a word right in the middle of the sentence with an English accent. Don't ask me why because I don't know. But it makes me laugh. I guess Michelle is rubbing off on me.

She is a friend. She is a hoot. I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is a jewel. She is goof.

Michelle, you are a blessing. I love you.

1 comment:

jayn said...

You are two peas in a pod. And you are both incredible women - two women I admire and I love. God blessed my life in a big way - when he sent you my way. You have so much to share and give - you are the best - each of you!
Love Jayn